You bring passion and talent, and we’ll put you on the Fast Track to become our Next Cyber Security Leader.
Are you (almost) graduated, looking for a great way to start your career, and interested in building a more secure information society? If so, then we have this unique opportunity for you!
Join PwC’s Fast Track in Cyber Security, follow our graduate program and become part of a unique, cutting-edge development experience.
About the program
The Fast Track program is created to support the best and brightest graduates at the start of their career by boosting their development directly from day one. It comprises a 16 week journey, which starts with building a solid foundation of technical, security & consulting skills, after which you will join one of the competence teams. During this phase you will deepen your core skills and at the finish line of the Fast Track an exciting business course abroad to test your skills in practice will complete this journey.
After the Fast Track you’ll jumpstart into your specialisation of choice and work on a variety of projects in a mix of both Local and International clients, working together with other specialised teams. In the meantime you will be working towards your certifications.
We’ll continuously inspire and guide you becoming an elite Cyber Security professional .To help you through this learning process, you will be equipped with relevant training courses and offer mentoring via our buddy support.
Why we call it the Fast Track?
This is the fastest way to become our Next Cyber Security Leader. There is no doubt that this program will challenge you and stretch your (technical) capabilities, but it will also be a rewarding journey that will equip you for all future stages in your career.
Have we already captured your imagination or would you like to learn more?
- 16 week programme ending with a business course abroad
- Get foundational knowledge and a network with all competence teams
- Competitive salary package, including excellent secondary employment conditions (e.g. lease car and solid pension scheme)
- 32 days of leave annually
- Variable based bonus based on both PwC results and personal performance
The entry requirements are high: only the best students are selected. Do you make an impact, are you tech savvy, digital driven, analytically strong and curious? And do you have a maximum of two years of work experience? Then you are our ideal candidate!
So, are you ready to kick-start your professional Cyber Security career? Check our requirements and apply:
- A Bachelor or Master degree (HBO or WO) with a focus or specialty in, Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering, Mathematics, Econometrics or Computer Forensics
- We also have 2 spots for graduates with a focus on (Privacy) Law or Policy & Public Security and Crisis Management
- You are able to be fluent in English (Dutch language is also required for the Law and Public Policy graduates)
- You are a team player with a great sense of humour
- You have to ability to work in a demanding and high pressure environment
- You have a genuine interest in Cyber Security, Forensics and Privacy
Who are we?
We are PwC, established in 1849. Through various mergers, we have now become a worldwide business service provider with activities in the field of Digital Technology, Assurance, Tax and Advisory. In this field, we operate within a large range of sectors and clients.
We employ 223,000 people, across 157 countries PwC Nederland employs a total of over 5,000 people. Our relevance and purpose is ‘building trust in society and solving important problems’. This manifests itself in the way we work and who we are, guided by our values: Act with integrity, Make a difference, Care, Work together and Reimagine the possible. For more background information about us, visit our website
You can upload your resume and motivation via this site. The first part of our selection process will be an online assessment, which you will receive after applying. After carefully reviewing your motivation and skill set, and successfully completing the online assessment you’ll be invited for the final selection interviews.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions:
Romaana Bharos - Recruiter studenten en starters Deals en Cyber Forensics & Privacy