About the Challenge
We are looking for a Big Data Consultant who will develop, maintain, test and evaluate big data solutions. Working on large-scale data projects, you will translate unique client requirements into flexible and scalable data solutions, such as converting historical data from legacy systems or building and maintaining new portfolio data integrations. You will also analyze and report various unstructured data, document your solutions to improve systems and build a strong understanding in data science.
You have a strong technical aptitude to troubleshoot applications, implement new technologies and articulate the solutions to the customer. You also have excellent customer-facing skills that include conducting compelling technical briefing and demonstrations including escalations, status reports and resolving impediments.
- Master or PhD degree in Information Technology, ICT, Computer Sciences or Applied Mathematics
- Graduated or 1-3 years of work experience in a relevant field
- Strong knowledge of OO programming, databases, SQL, ETL, data mining, data analytics, etc.
- Practical experience or internship in Big Data, BI or AI
- Familiarity with Hadoop, Tableau, SAS, Cognos, Oracle BI, QlikView, Talend and/or Pentaho.
- Interest in working internationally
- Fluency in Dutch and English (bonus if you speak French)
Exellys isn’t your typical recruiting or consulting agency. We are truly a category of one. We coach young tech talent and prime them for the professional world. After two years of receiving coaching and upskilling from Exellys, you’ll have the opportunity to work directly for a client that suits your skill set and interest. Think of us as your personal career coach.
Here’s what you can expect from us:
- Do meaningful work. When you join us, you’ll work on purposeful projects that push the envelope of technology.
- Benefit from a personal career coach. Ongoing development and learning is a core part of our DNA, and it’ll be part of yours, too.
- Career mobility. After two years, you’ll have the opportunity to directly work for your client and grow your professional career.
- We take care of you. Next to a monthly salary between €2.700 and €3.100 gross (depending on your degree and years of experience), you'll receive a company car or a flexible mobility budget and tons of other benefits.
Ready to take on a high-impact role at a growing company? Bring your ambition and strong work ethic to a trusted company.