C++ Software Engineer
Da Vinci is a unique proprietary trading firm, focussing on volatility trading, arbitrage and market making across major exchanges worldwide. We identify opportunities and trade based on in-house developed strategies, and we provide liquidity and efficiency to the markets.
Our philosophy towards work is best captured by the saying “Be good, work hard and great things will happen”. We are meritocratic by nature and believe that empowering talent in our organization is the only way forward. Our employees are out greatest asset and we are constantly looking for smart, talented and passionate people to strengthen our team and support our growth plans.
As a Software Engineer you will have direct, immediate, and large-scale impact on the company. Whether you focus on our trading algorithms or the architecture of the core components that form the backbone of our trading technology, your work will make a difference.
- Understanding, designing and implementing trading algorithms and strategies in close collaboration with Trading and Research
- Working closely with Trading, Research and MidOffice to automate and optimize their workflows, making sure that ‘the business’ runs as effectively and efficiently as possible
- Various operational aspects, such as system deployment, monitoring and tweaking
- Experience (some or a lot) with creating C++ production code; Python experience is preferable but can otherwise be learned on the job
- Serious about code quality, taking full responsibility and accountability for your contributions
- Practical and results-driven attitude
- Ability to work well with others, including other departments, such as Trading and Research
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to be part of a successful and fast-growing young company
- A very exciting and dynamic work environment
- An opportunity to learn from the best in the field
- The freedom to come up with great ideas and the space to push these to completion
- Base salary of EUR 80k (depending on the level of experience), excellent variable pay and career prospects
- Outstanding performance is also rewarded with share holding in company
- For people coming from abroad we provide a relocation package, including flight coverage, temp accommodation upon arrival, house finding service and expat support
- Meals during work hours
- Social events and after-work drinks
- Reimbursement of travel costs
- Sponsored gym membership
- In-house game room (pool table, board games and console games)