About the Challenge
Are you interested in the financial markets? Do you have a background in IT and a focus on infrastructure? Do you like to think outside the box to find innovative solutions, and do you enjoy working in a team for optimal results? Then you’re the Technical Support Engineer we’re looking for!
You’ll be responsible for resolving and reporting on customer queries and issues with various levels of complexity. You’ll have to troubleshoot and quickly diagnose complex problems in accordance with the preset SLA and KPI’s. Problem solving will be your main focus, but the endgame is to specialize in a certain product. Are you ambitious about your future? Great! This role definitely opens doors towards different functions within the organization.
We’re looking for someone with a hands-on mentality, a creative problem solver with a keen interest in the financial markets and a passion for technical infrastructure.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Engineering or equivalent
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in a similar position with customer interaction and exposure
- Strong technical analytical skills
- Good verbal and written communication in English is a must. It’s an advantage to also speak another language (French, Spanish, Arabic,…)
- A team player excited to work in a multicultural environment
- Good knowledge of different operating systems including Linux, AIX, Solaris and/or Windows
- Good knowledge of TCP-IP, Routers, VPN, Firewalls, SSL setup, etc.
- Knowledge of Oracle databases, MQ series and/or IBM WebSphere is an asset
- Knowledge of SWIFTNet products is an asset
Exellys isn’t your typical recruiting or consulting agency. We are truly a category of one. We coach young tech talent and prime them for the professional world. After two years of receiving coaching and upskilling from Exellys, you’ll have the opportunity to work directly for a client that suits your skillset and interest. Think of us as your personal career coach.
Here’s what you can expect from us:
- Do meaningful work. When you join us, you’ll work on purposeful projects that push the envelope of technology.
- Benefit from a personal career coach. Ongoing development and learning is a core part of our DNA, and it’ll be part of yours, too.
- Career mobility. After two years, you’ll have the opportunity to directly work for a fintech startup and grow your professional mobility.
- We take care of you. Next to a monthly salary between €2.700 and €3.100 gross (depending on your degree and years of experience), you'll receive a company car or a flexible mobility budget and tons of other benefits.
Ready to take on a high-impact role at a growing company? Bring your ambition and strong work ethic to a trusted company.